ProudFoundation.org respects the intellectual property of others. We also are extremely serious about protecting our intellectual property as well.
This notice is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, legal advice. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, or if a notice of infringement has been filed against you, you should immediately seek legal counsel.
ProudFoundation.org, including all text, HTML, scripts, and images, are copyrighted and owned by its legal owner, The Proud Foundation Incorporated. All rights reserved.
NO PART OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DISPLAYED HERE MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, MECHANICAL, ELECTRONIC, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING PHOTOCOPYING AND RECORDING, OR BY ANY INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTED BY E-MAIL, OR USED IN ANY OTHER FASHION WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE WEBSITE OWNER.
This, of course, excludes the downloading and temporary caching of this website on a personal computer for the explicit purpose of viewing this website, as well as any information clearly marked as reproducible. This copyright notice applies to everyone, including all visitors to this website.DMCA PROVISIONS
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, found at 17 U.S.C. § 512 ("DMCA"), provides recourse for owners of copyrighted materials who believe that their rights under United States copyright law have been infringed upon on the Internet.
Under the DMCA, the bona fide owner of copyrighted materials who has a good faith belief that their copyright has been infringed may contact the person or entity infringing on their copyright.
The owner of this website is committed to complying with international trade law, international trade practices, all United States laws, including United States copyright law. Upon receipt of a properly filed complaint under the DMCA, the owner of this website will block access to the allegedly infringing material. The website owner will forward a copy of the notification of claimed copyright infringement to the alleged infringer. Anyone who believes in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has wrongfully been filed against them, may submit a Counter notice to the website owner.NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Send DMCA notifications of claimed copyright infringement to the registered copyright owner (details listed on the Contact Us page).
To file a notice of infringement with this website’s owner, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. You will be liable for damages (including damages, costs, and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that the website or a web page is infringing your copyright. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, use the following format (including section numbers):
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above. (You must include the URL(s) (the location(s) of the page(s) that contains the allegedly infringing material and also include a description of the specific content which you claim is infringing on your copyright.)
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit the website owner to contact you (e-mail address and a phone number are required at a minimum).
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. I also affirm that as the copyright owner, I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by me, my agent, or the law."
- The signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. You may send your notice via email provided such notice includes a proper electronic signature. The signature or electronic signature must be that of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
For details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3).COUNTERNOTIFICATION TO CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Please be advised that United States copyright law provides substantial penalties for a false counter notice filed in response to a notice of copyright infringement. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been filed against you, the owner of this website will attempt to notify you and provide you with a copy of the notice of copyright infringement. If you have a good faith belief that you have been wrongfully accused, you may file a counter notification with the owner of this website. If website owner receives a valid counter notification, the DMCA provides that the removed or blocked information will be restored or access re-enabled.
The website owner will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it in not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter notification, unless the website owner first receives notice from the complaining party that such complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on this website.
Copyright © 2016, All Rights Reserved. No portion of this product and/or website may be copied or used by anyone other than the licensee without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
Proud Foundation Success Stories
I spent an enormous amount of money and digested endless amount of information that lead me nowhere, then I found the Prosperity Roadmap and as the name suggest, you just follow each road sign and become proficient and then move to the next post sign. This is exactly what I needed
The Prosperity Roadmap is the real deal and what makes it stand out is the team behind it. The system has showed me all that I need in a step by step format, gave me confidence to take the right action and I am already seeing incredible results. And that is exciting beyond belief
SIGN UP TODAY & GET OUR FREE WEALTH CREATION MAP
Join The Proud Foundation Newsletter